CAR school

Sunday 30 October 2011

Brazilian Afternoon

Everyone is invited to my BRAZILIAN AFTERNOON!

When: Sunday 13th November 2011
Time: 3:30 - 5pm
Where: Holy Trinity Centre, Maldon Road, SM6 8BL

What is a Brazilian Afternoon I hear you asking yourself...

Well it will be a short time of me sharing about my time in Brazil - through a talk and a slideshow of lots of pictures! So if you want to know more about what I did, the work I was involved in, about Brazilian life, especially in a slum....please come along.

There will also be time to taste yummy Brazilian desserts too....so come with an empty tummy!

There will be some display boards to look at too (so it is not all me talking) ....but it is a chance to read some of the life stories of the girls I worked with.

There will be some activity sheets for children to do, during my talk so they don't get bored (30 minutes is a long time to keep their attention span I know!)

If you want to know more information - please just comment or email me. Look forward to seeing you there - if you want to come please let me know, as it will help me when ordering food! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment