CAR school

Friday 28 October 2011

Too much to say...

Not really written in a while, and well I think it is because I have too much to say. Sounds silly....I have not written a post or lots of posts because I have too much to write about!

So much is going round in my head, I could probably write for hours, but I don't know how much would be helpful. I feel I am in the processing stage of so much things, but not really progressing past that stage with any of my thoughts, I don't feel I have found many answers...which I know is not a bad thing, but I want to write about my journey of something and then the answer or at least getting close to an answer or how I have learnt something. I don't want to make my blog a place to just rant and vent, (I am aware I have most likely ranted on my blog before!) but something more positive.

So this post is simply to say that I have lots going on in my head, and well lots going on in my life too....so that is why there has been silent, for anyone, if anyone does read my blog!

In my head I have currently going around....Brazil, living at home, Church, my Brazilian afternoon, finding jobs, the many trips I have planned in November, doing more exercise, reading books and spending more time with God, friends, starting something new, doing creative things, my health, my family, what encourages people to strive for more, change, people in general...

No comments:

Post a Comment