CAR school

Thursday 10 November 2011

Creativity

I believe that creativity is a gift from God. 

All you have to do is look around you and see how creative God was when making the world and everyone and thing in it. Everything is so diverse and different and unique. There is so much beauty in the world, and I really find God in that. I cannot help but praise God when watching a beautiful sunset or when on the beach watching the waves. Creativity is all around us.

I am in no way an artist, but I love being creative in what I do, which sometimes leads to make things that little bit harder for myself, because I get an idea in my head and I will work out how to make it reality.
Well I have been spending a lot of time looking at the truths of God and who He says we are. So I have been spending time reading my Bible, and well these words come up a lot for me....Hope, Faith & Love.

In 1 Corinthians 13:13 it says this...
"Three things will last forever - faith, hope and love - and the greatest of these is love"

These three words are awesome, if you really take time and reflect over them and what they mean. They give me a sense of peace deep within me. I know I can have faith, hope and love with God. That God is love and He loves me, and with Him I have hope...I just need to have the faith in Him. 

Anyway....I wanted to be creative but with some meaning so here it is....

Everything I need for my project...


Here is the finished piece...and what I love about it is it's pure and simple, and I can change the purple background too, to fit in with what colour I am loving at the time. Just need somewhere to hang it now.

I am so glad I have taken the time (didn't take me long though) to express myself, and do something different away from the busyness and not focusing on my health, and something I really enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment