CAR school

Sunday 20 November 2011

Brazilian Afternoon

My Brazilian afternoon went really well...I loved being able to share the stories and experiences I had to the people that supported me while I was in Brazil, to show them what they have been involved in. It was nice to really be able to show people my passion for the children of Brazil, and talk about something positive and not the negative of coming home early due to bad health. It catered for all ages too, was really nice to see some of the young people come and listen and be interested in it too.


Bella came in full support too, wearing her Brazil t-shirt! 
The afternoon went really well...and lots of yummy food was eaten! 

Acai Table! Everyone had the chance to make their own Acai bowl up!

 





What was really exciting was that £150 was raised for the Lighthouse community Centre too!
[THANK YOU EVERYONE!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment