CAR school

Thursday 17 November 2011

Pathways...

At different times in our lives we always hit a cross roads - which decision to you go with, what is best for you? What does God want you to do? Can we afford to do this? How will it effect others around us?

When making a decision, however big or small, so many things come into it...so many thoughts go around your head (well for me anyway!)...and well we do have so many options, but for me, I want to chose the right one, I want to walk on the right path, even if it is not the easiest.


Well since coming back from Brazil, I have and still do have decisions to make, and some of it is working out even if it is the right time to be making decisions and walking along the path, or do I still need to stop and wait for God, and to finished processing Brazil.

I am writing this post as over the last couple of days I have done TONS of thinking and looking at what pathway to take in life....for example, getting a full time job, will I ever go back to Brazil etc...

I am just SO grateful for God, knowing that I can take all my thoughts to my Heavenly Father, and ask Him, what is best for me. I ask and then wait, knowing that God wants to direct us, He has the best plan for us, and that what He does is out of love.... As God is directing me in my life with which pathway to take, it's exciting to know I am doing the right thing. It brings me a real sense of peace, but it is an amazing rock to stand on too, when it can get hard, you know you are in the right place and you do not need to doubt it....So I want to finish with one of my favourite Bible verses...


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take" 
Proverbs 3:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment