CAR school

Tuesday 3 January 2012

"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; He will neither fail you nor abandon you"

This is from Deuteronomy 31:8...what an excellent promise to hold onto as we step into a new year.

For me this gives me a peace within me, and confidence knowing that I am not alone and that God - creator of the universe is with me at all times, through all things. It gives me confidence to do things, to not be afraid, to continue to seek my God-given dream. It reminds me to 'think big' - God does not have small plans for each of us...they are beyond what we imagine and we can only achieve them when we seek God and walk in the truth of His promises. 

Really having faith and belief that God's promises are true is just so freeing. It gives me an indescribable peace, joy, hope, certainty, happiness and more within me. 

Thank you Lord for your promises :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment